Are you guys working on SEO projects daily? Do you get the expected results? On-page optimization and off-page optimization are the core part of SEO and it should be done properly to get positioning in Google for your targeted keywords. Ask these questions to yourself while working on SEO projects.
- Did I select the right keywords to target?
- Am I targeting the correct website for off-page optimization?
- Will my keyword get the position if I do on-page & off-page regularly?
- Do I need to spend more on backlinks?
Likewise, there are many questions will come in mind while working for your clients or personal brand. In this article, I’m going to share tips and strategies about the keyword selection and it would be more useful for the beginners to learn and grow in SEO.
This is a crucial part of SEO and it is very important to pick the right keywords for the business. There are various third-party tools available in Google to analyze the keywords. I will recommend the Google Keyword Planner to analyze your keywords. Search for keyword planner and go to Discover new keywords
- Understand the customer requirements and brainstorm the possible list of keywords for your business.
- Use tools such as SEMrush, Neil Patel to analyze your competitor’s keywords. Select the relevant keywords and compare them with your brainstorming sessions.
- Now you have some keywords in hand place those in Discover new keywords section, give you website URL (optional) and click get results. Don’t forget to set your targeted location.
- What terms are people searching for and how often are those terms searched are the major questions to be considered before selecting the keyword.
- The average monthly searches and the competition of keywords matter a lot. For the higher search volume keyword, the work is typically high to achieve the expected ranking.
- Once you have a final list of keywords then check out the competitors in Google. It could be a better idea to prioritize high-volume keywords that your competitors are not currently ranking for.
- Knowing about the seasonal trends and select the keywords accordingly.
- As I said previously location-specific keywords can help make your content more relevant to your target audiences.
Tips from Moz website – Long tail keywords with lower search volume often convert better, because searchers are more specific and intentional in their searches.
Proper placing of the keywords in your content, titles, meta description is a challenging part for every digital marketer. If you going to stuff all the keywords inside the website then Google hates your website. Use your keywords efficiently and it should be relevant to users as well as the search engine.
Do proper on-page optimization for your website and get into Google easily. Regular optimization on titles, the meta description will improve your keyword position in search engines. Check out the SEO checklist and implementation guide and start optimizing it.
Why off-page SEO is important for your website? What are backlinks? Are you struggling to rank in Google? Let’s discuss in detail with another article. Keep an eye on my blog for the next article. For any queries contact me – email@example.com